Thursday, May 19, 2016

Polio to Cure Cancer?

Scripture of the Day:

Jeremiah 30:17


I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord, because they, called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.



Although I focus on breast cancer on this site, there are so many other cancers that effect all of us. I saw this on the news last night. It sounds so wonderful...how can I not be happy for those that are benefiting from this. Could it be uses with breast cancer tumors? I just have to share it. It was on 60 Minutes on CBS with Scot Pelley as the correspondence. The case being followed here is using polio. I had heard about using HIV and the news on the radio when I was driving. That didn't sound good to me.  The following link will take you to the CBS site that has the article about all of this. It is both in written form and you can watch the video about hos this works. The great thing is that FDA has approved what they call a Breakthrough Status for this treatment. It appears that is working. What wonderful news.


If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with His healing touch. I know He loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment