Friday, May 17, 2019

Banned Substance to Fight Cancer




Scripture of the Day:

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
Philippians 4:13




Banned Substance to Fight Cancer


People have been sending me things they read about alternative treatments for Cancer. So, I looked one of them up just to see. This had to do with vitamin B17 and I looked specifically for breast cancer. Without reading anything, I thought taking a vitamin sounded pretty good. It’s a banned substance in the US and that made no sense to me until I read the article. B17 has cyanide in it and is considered dangerous. The first website I looked at is "Trish and Vitamin B17: Can a Banned Substance Fight Cancer?" This can found at the following link: Vitamin B 17

The next website I went to is “Integrative Versus Alternative Cancer Therapy: Know the Difference and Which Can Help”. This covered different areas of Alternate Treatments:
1.     Integrative or Alternative: What’s the Difference?
2.     Stress Management
3.     Improving Stress
4.     Diet and Exercise
This was actually some good reading. The link for this information is :
Please keep in mind that this comes from "experts" and doctors and "just people that have an opinion". I strongly advise you to discuss any of this information with your doctor. 

If you are making this journey as I am may God bless you with His healing touch. I know He loves you.


No comments:

Post a Comment