Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Targeting Cancer Spread

Scripture of the Day:


            One day Jesus called together his twelve disciples and gave them power and authority over all demons and to heal all diseases.
Luke 9:1 (NLT)



Targeting cancer spread: keeping tumours under LOX and key

April 18, 2017 

This article popped up on one of my social media sites and I went to look at it. I found it very interesting. It said that finding molecules that help cancers progress and developing ways to disable them is crucial in tackling advanced tumours. This makes sense to me as a possibility to if not a cure, a deterrent to spreading as the title implies. LOX is short for the name of such a molecule that they want to disable. It talks about how this molecule can open us up for the spreading of cancer and the block that they have found to prevent this. It is a very interesting read, if  you want some encouraging articles to read.

Targeting Cancer Spread This is the link to the article by Justine Alfred

If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with His healing touch. I know he loves you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment