Friday, April 14, 2017

Can Cancer Be Killed?


Quote of the Day:
When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt


Can Caner Be Killed?

I just found this article. It says that cancer can be killed. Can it be true? The article is by a family who the wife had cancer in her bladder. I wonder if this discovery/possibility would work for all cancers. According to the article, cancer thrives on sugar. So the wife was given a complete diet change and all refined sugar was removed.

Second, cancer cannot survive in a temperature exceeding 105 degrees Fahrenheit, according to this article. So some sort of machine was used to direct heat specifically to the cancer cells. This actually sounds to me like the radiation treatment only using heat.

There were a couple more things that were done to treat the wife. This was done in Frankfurt, Germany. In the article the husband questions the medical practice of the United States.  I can't help but wonder if he's right. 

Please if some form of cancer effects you, please read this article. Maybe you could ask questions of your doctor. It's rather too late for me. My surgery and chemo-therapy is done. 

I have to say that I feel confident that my treatment did the trick. But the alternatives sound wonderful.  The following is the link to the article.

So Cancer Can Be Killed by Jeff Witzeman

If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with His healing touch. I know He loves you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment