Wednesday, July 16, 2014

1 Year Anniversary of Notification

Scripture of the Day:

Jeremiah 30:17


I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord, because they, called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.





March 4, 2012

It was a year ago yesterday that I found out I had breast cancer. Only a couple of times in the day did I get a little sad. The weather was like the weather last year…gloomy. I did post on Facebook and got a lot of encouraging remarks. Johnnie said, “…and Thank God you found out and got it taken care of early!” You just can’t argue with that.


July 16, 2014

I really find it amazing that this little bit is all that I wrote about the one year anniversary. March 3, 2011 was one of the most devastating days of my life and a year later it gets barely a paragraph. I guess I should look at it as a good thing that I gave it no more weight than that. 

I have this book called A Woman's Daily Prayer Book and I read it daily and actually post some of them on Facebook. Today's scripture was:
I do not consider that I have made it my own; but this one thinkg I do; forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the heavenly call of God in Christ Jesus.  Phillippians 3:13-14. Maybe that's what I'm doing...forgetting what lies behind. I know that I did not get here on my own. God has been with me all the way.

If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with His healing touch. I know He loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment