Wednesday, July 9, 2014

One Year Anniversary of Biopsy

Scripture of the Day:

Isaiah 38:20 (NLT)


Think of it – the Lord is ready to heal me! I will sing His praise every day of my life with instruments in the Temple of the Lord.


February 28, 2012

One year ago today, I had my biopsy. It was just inconceivable that it would result in anything but good news. As upset as I’ve been the last couple of weeks, the Lord has really stepped up and let me know I’m NOT alone and it’s ok. He did so again today. John sent me an email with the Lord’s Prayer. It also said that this was going to be a wonderful year, that He (God) had taken care of everything!

July 9, 2014

It was a rough day and really is every year. It is getting easier to go through that particular anniversary. John is my brother who has just recently accepted Jesus Christ in his life. It is just wonderful to know that he has done that. 
People still tell me how good I look. Then I realize how far I've come. I truly have come a long way and I am a walking blessing because I am healed. 
I've taken up working out at the recreation center here in Virginia Beach. I swim daily and they have an aquatrack that I just love. I'm becoming even more healthy. Thank you Lord, God.
If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with His healing touch. I know He loves you.


No comments:

Post a Comment