Thursday, January 28, 2016

Happy Birthday

I John 3:1"Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed upon us, that we should be called the children of God.


Today, January 28, 2016, is my birthday. For the longest time I didn't want to celebrate my birthday because it meant that I'm getting old. I am about to celebrate my 5th anniversary of being cancer free. Birthday's take on a whole new meaning. I am truly grateful to be able to celebrate another birthday and I don't mind telling you I am 63 years old.

Please take the time to do the self-checks once a month and get your mammogram. Breast cancer does not discriminate. Men, you should do the self check once a month and see your doctor if you find a lump!!

If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with His healing touch. I know He loves you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment