Thursday, September 15, 2016

It's supposed to happen to me not someone close to me.

Scripture of the Day:

Isaiah 58: 8

Then shall thy light break forth as the morning and thy health shall spring for the speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee, and the glory of the Lord shall be thy reward








The Four Musketeers

I know this is a breast cancer blog. But it's not the only cancer on the block and it's not the only one that effects me. I'm sure any number of you can name someone you know with a cancer as debilitating as breast cancer. These boys are my son, my nephew and their two friends. I found out this morning that one of the friends has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer. It is not supposed to happen to a child of my heart. I know that this cancer is also survivable and that he will. But this one knocked me flat. He's been added to my prayer list page, but please add him to your prayer list. Let's show him the power of God.

If  you are making this journey as "we" are, may God bless you with His healing touch. I know He loves you.








No comments:

Post a Comment