Thursday, October 6, 2016

Reaching a Milestone

Scripture of the Day:

Isaiah 58:11


            The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen you frame. You will be     like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. 




Reaching a Milestone

In the last month, there are 3 other cases of some form of cancer that has effected family, one of my children's friends, and the mother of another friend who has been diagnosed with breast cancer. It is so disheartening to hear about these people that I love and care about. So when I get good news, I jump on it.

I had my 6 month check up with my oncologist on Tuesday. I got another clean bill of health and I have now graduated to yearly check ups. I don't have to go back for a whole year. My eyes just got watery when she said that. I hope and pray that everyone still living on my prayer list and those just diagnosed can reach those milestones as I have. 

Please check the prayer list page and add them to your prayer chains. If there is anyone that you want me to add, please let me know.

If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with His healing touch. I know He loves you.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment