Tuesday, March 21, 2017

So You Don't Have Insurance

Scripture of the Day:


            Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me, and I will be saved.

Jeremiah 17:14


I was asked today about how to get a free mammogram. My friend's child has a 17 year old friend that has found a lump. She is not from a wealthy family and has no insurance. I was able to share 3 possibilities of where to go for a free mammogram. I really hope they help. 

The first is the American Breast Cancer Foundation. ABCF.ORG When I went to this site you have to choices. You can donate or ask for assistance. Please consider donating so young people like this young lady can get what she needs. 

The next one is the CDC - Center of Disease Control. There I found a place to look for free mammograms in your state. 
CDC

This gave me the idea to not only look in my own state but my own area. So in Google I put in free mammogram Norfolk, Va. I found this link, EVMS. EVMS is a local hospital involved in training and research. 

If you know someone that could use this information, please share. It could mean the difference between life and death. 

Please add this young lady to your prayer list. God knows who she is. 
If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with his healing touch. I know He loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment