Wednesday, March 8, 2017

There's An App For That


Scripture of the Day: 

Isaiah 58: 8
Then shall thy light break forth as the morning and thy health shall spring for the speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee, and the glory of the Lord shall be thy reward. 



I was posting on my Facebook page, encouraging my friends and family to schedule their mammogram and do the self-check. So I went to google to find a site explaining exactly how to do those self checks. I discovered that there is an app for that. It tells you how to do the self exams and reminds you to do it. For those who live by their phones, this is perfect for you.


I'd like to send out a special request for my friend Glenna. She is going through a rough time right now. Please pray for her and lift her up as well as all the others on my prayer list page. Thank you.

If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with his healing touch. I know He loves you.



No comments:

Post a Comment