Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Power in Prayer


Scripture of the Day:

2 Corinthians 2:14
Thanks be to God, who always causes to triumph


*I am in a fixed fight – I have already won.





July 11, 2011

 I’m  having a rough time with chemo again.  I called and talked to Chuck. He prayed for me and the nausea left and never came back. I didn’t have to take any more medicine for that. Susan called to check on me – what a wonderful feeling.  Mark is not a big hugger and gave me one out of the blue yesterday. He doesn’t say no to hugs, just doesn’t volunteer them. I just have remember when I feel bad that I am blessed and loved.

February 12, 2014
You have to believe that there is power in prayer. I know I've said it repeatedly, but it bears repeating over and over. My brother-in-law prayed with me and the nausea left. That sort of thing happened over and over again. When I got diagnosed, everyone that had a prayer chain put me on it. I know that prayers for me went up around the world. I believe with all my heart that the power of prayer saved my life as much as the wonderful doctors I have been blessed to work with. If you need lifting, don't hold it in. Ask for help.

If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with His healing touch. I know He loves you.

There are so many kinds of cancers out there that hurt us. It's hard to stick to breast cancer in my blog sometimes. The following is a video that a dying father with cancer made for his daughter. I just wanted to share the strength he had to do this for his little baby.

To His Daughter

I also maintain a second blog about my projects and crafts that keep me entertained and occupied. Gammie's Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment