Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Breast Cancer Angel



Scripture of the Day:

Jeremiah 33:3
          Call on me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things you do not know.



This angel was drawn by my son, Evan. The original is framed and hanging over our bed. I cross-stitch angels from Lavender and Lace:
This is the Angel of Hope. I have made this one 3 times, once for my sister-in-law and once for my son and once for me. I am now going to cross stitch the Breast Cancer Angel and convert it to embroidery. I always buy a sweatshirt that says how many years I am a survivor. I'm going to make my own 3 year survivor shirt. 

If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with His healing touch. I know He loves you.

I also maintain a second blog that keeps me occupied and entertained:
Gammie's Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment