Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Tired of the Expanders

Scripture of the Day:

Isaiah 66:13
          As a mother comforts her child, I will comfort you.







August 2, 2011
I just realized that I still search for scripture that will help me with breast cancer, but I also have grown to look at all scripture. I think God has grown in my life through this trial. I pay attention to all scriptures on Facebook. Now I need to read my Bible.

Sometimes I forget that I still have these expanders attached tome. And sometimes they feel so blatantly obvious to everyone. In weeks now they’ll go away instead of months. I wonder that will feel like? 

February 26, 2014

God is always there for anything that you are going through, not just breast cancer. I've seen his power through prayer over and over and over again.

I hated those expanders. I wore them for longer than most because my doctors were Navy doctors. My plastic surgeon deployed to Afghanistan and I really liked him so I decided to wait until he got back. I was also very tired of being poked and prodded and operated on. All in all, I think the wait was good. 

If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with His healing touch. I know He loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment