Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Getting the Clean Bill of Health

Scripture of the Day:

2 Thessalonians 3:16
Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all.

November 9, 2011

I got a clean bill of health. Aches and pains from surgery and healing well. It’s the first time that I left a doctor’s office without having to make another appointment. I’ve chosen to wait for Dr. Taylor to get back from Afghanistan.

March 26, 2014
Getting the clean bill of health when you go into the doctor for check-ups is still a great thing. I have appointments this month with my breast surgeon and next month with my oncologist. I still get a little nervous, afraid that they'll find something. You'll notice that after almost 3 years, I'm still going for those check-ups. I'm told that the ones with my oncologist are now a life-time committment. 

If you find a doctor that you like, stick with them if you can. Doctors that I personally click with are very hard to come by. If you don't like your doctor, find another. They are out there and you deserve the best.

If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with His healing touch. I know He loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment