Friday, January 24, 2014

LIfe has changed forever.

Scripture of the Day:
Isaiah 58:11

            The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen you frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.




June 25, 2011
March 3,2011 – my life changed forever. It’ll never be the same again. I have seen miracles and cried millions of tears. I have family and friends in California, Texas, Arizona, Michigan, Kansas, Maryland, Georgia, Florida and other zip codes in Hampton Roads that call once or twice a week….how are you. We’re praying for you.  What a wonderful feeling. 

January 24, 2014
It was really wonderful to realize how much I mattered to so many people. It was such a healing to know that people cared enough to check in on me. Yes my life changed for ever. It will never be the same. But I've learned to live with and grow in my new "skin". 

If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with His healing touch. I know He loves you.

I also maintain a second blog that keeps me occupied and entertained

No comments:

Post a Comment