Monday, January 20, 2014

Write it down


 Scripture of the Day:
John 14: 18
            I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.


June 16, 2011
I’m going to see Dr. Taylor today. I really need to get a prayer section going on this journal for all the things everyone sends me or writes for me. I didn’t get to see Dr. Taylor after all. But his stand-in clarified things for me.

June 17, 2011

Emily posted this line “a celtic wisdom – as long as I have breath, I hope”. Today is the last day of school. The side effects of Thursday’s chemo treatment are showing up early. I hurt faster than before. I came home and slept for 3 hours.

January 20, 2014
I posted two days because there was not much there for either of them. Dr. Taylor is my plastic surgeon. During all of these chemo-treatments, I was still getting injections to expand the expanders surgically placed in my chest to stretch the muscles so that there would be room for the implants win the time comes. I am enjoying re-reading some of the things that I wrote 2 years ago. It did my heart good to read the Celtic Wisdom that my daughter posted on facebook. If you see things that make you feel good or at least better, write them down. But then remember to read them now and again. I haven't done that I need to do it, even now. The fear still comes back now and then. 

If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with His healing touch. I know He loves you.

I also maintain a second blog about the projects that I do to keep me occupied as a retired teacher. Keeping busy doing something I believe to be important. You may find something you like:

No comments:

Post a Comment