Thursday, December 12, 2013

Life Goes On Around You

Scripture of the Day:
Romans 8:38-39

            For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nothings present, northing to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.



May 4, 2011
I talked to Mom last night. She sounded good. She’s having PT and rehab today. Mark is also sick. I’m afraid it’ll become pneumonia. My mental health is better today, though. Evan and his band have put together a benefit for Relay for Life and American Cancer society for me Bless his heart. I’ll be there.

December 12, 2011
Life doesn't stop just because you have breast cancer and making deals with God doesn't work. I'd gladly have suffered through this if it saved anyone of my family or friends from suffering for anything. I would want my brother and my mother well and healthy again. But of course, they have to walk their own path and live through their own trials. We are a very strong family and I know they will now and in the future.

I sing in a group called the Daybreak Singers. We are just a bunch of military wives that got together to sing. This group has been in existence for 30 years. Last night we performed at a church. My voice didn't make it through the night. I came home a little upset that I had to fake it. I found my flowers on the kitchen table. How did he know? I hope you have someone in your life that can pick you up like my David does me. 

If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with His healing touch. I know He loves you.

I also maintain a second blog. This is a blog for crafting. I do the projects to keep me busy and occupied. Gammie's Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment