Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Survival Flash Mob

Scripture of the Day:

Isaiah 43:1-5
            But now this saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, fear not for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest thro the waters, I will be with thee; and thro the rivers, they shall not over flow thee; when they walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the Lord thy God the Holy one of Israel, they Savior; I gave Egypt for thy ransom; Ethiopia and Seba for the., Since thou was precious in my sight, thou has been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee; and people for they life. Fear not for I am with thee…



On occassion, I pass on my journal so that I can share other things that have come my attention. Gloria Gaynor is a survivor and has great things to share. I have heard this song before and I love it. I also love flash mobs. A flash mob is when people get together and perform and/or sing some kind of moving song. Gloria Gaynor, herself, joined this flash mob performance. It is so up lifting that I just wanted to share. I also saw an interview last week on TV and she talked about what this song did for her in a very low time in her life and how God worked in her life to make her whole. After this song came out, she got lots of letters telling her how inspiring it was to other people for a lot of different reasons. I have bought the book. It is a collection of about 40 stories that people have shared with Gloria about how the song inspired them. I Will Survive The Book can be found at any book store. This link will take you to Barnes and Noble. I bought mine with my Kindle and it was only $10.99. It is so easy to read and so wonderful to hear the stories of others that are either traveling my path or a different one that is full of trials and challenges. Maybe this book will be inspirational for you too. 

If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with his healing touch. I know He loves you.

Gammie's Corner This is a second blog that keeps me sane and occupied. I'm really enjoying myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment