Monday, October 28, 2013

Pictorial Journey of a Breast Cancer Patient



Scripture of the Day:
III John 2: 2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
 


October 28, 2013
 
In place of my journal today, I wanted to share a story that I found on facebook. This is a very sad story in pictures of a young woman who has breast cancer. Her husband is a photographer and he kept a "journal" of her journey in pictures. These are very moving. Just click on the link and it will take you to his site with the pictures The second link will take you to his blog if you want to follow his journey he now travels. If you are thinking about donating and wonder how much it will help, I want to tell you that every time I set in the chair for my chemotherapy treatment, it cost my insurance company $28,000.00. I am so grateful for my insurance. But what if the breast cancer patient doesn't have any insurance? If you are uncomfortable donating at this site, then go to Susan G. Komen and donate there. They also help patients pay for their treatment. If you need this kind of assistance then  use either of them and there are others out there to look into. 




 
 
If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with his healing touch. I know He loves you
 
 
Teeny Tots Treasures - I maintain two blogs. You may find this one of interest on a lighter note. The crafting that I do has also kept me sane.

Google Analytics

No comments:

Post a Comment