Monday, October 14, 2013

 
Scripture of the Day:
Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of the mercies and the God of all comfort; who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort where with we ourselves are comforted by God.
II Corinthians 1:3-5
 
March 6
I try not to think of Hailey, Evan Michael, and Jacob. I just cry. I’m still letting people know. (Hailey, Evan Michael and Jacob are our grandsons).
We skyped with Emily. If we notify Red Cross – Emily and Brian can come home. I’ll do that.
It was a powerful weekend with David. We were completely open and honest with each other with one exception. I feel the MRI will find this in my lymph nodes. I didn’t want to voice that to him.
I’m getting lots of support messages. I informed Bailie’s mom (my student). I was Bailie’s adopted Mom last year while Jennifer was in Afghanistan. I don’t know how Bailie will take this.
This is actually the closest to a normal day I’ve had yet.(denial?)
Bailie just sent a text message. They told her.  She seems ok and supportive. (This is a student that I was very close to during her high school years in my class).

No comments:

Post a Comment