Thursday, October 17, 2013

Say a Little Prayer for Her

Scripture of the Day:
Isaiah 58: 8
Then shall thy light break forth as the morning and thy health shall spring for the speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee, and the glory of the Lord shall be thy reward (Rearguard)
 
I am going to skip the journal entry today because I don't want to overload today's post. I wanted to share a story about yesterday. I have found another lump in my breast as I mentioned earlier. I had an ultrasound yesterday to make sure that it was not cancerous as my breast surgeon and oncologist thought. While I was waiting for my turn for my ultrasound a woman was called in to have a biopsy done. Oh how, that brought back memories. She had her arms crossed around her breasts as she got up and she was so close to crying. I, right then and there, said a prayer for it to come out ok for her. If anyone reading this would stop for just a minute and say a quick prayer for her, I know it will be alright. I believe in the power of prayer and know that it helped me in too many ways to count. I don't know her name, I won't describe her, except the woman who got her biopsy and Portsmouth Naval Hospital yesterday afternoon. Send her your prayers.
 
For me, it turned out to be a bubble of some kind in my implant and nothing to worry about.
 
You will find that I am a big fan of flash mobs. Enjoy this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment