Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Keep notes of Questons that you may want to ask someone


Scripture of the Day

My son, forget not my law, but let thine heart keep my commandments: For length of days, and long life and peace shall they add to the. Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck, write them on the table of thine heart. So shalt thou find favor and good understanding in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all thin heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel marrow to thy bones.
Proverbs 3:1-8
 
Not all the readings will be earth shattering or great reading. But, they are a part of my journal I am compelled to put them here anyway. If you're on this journey, and have questions, please leave a comment. Let me throw in this disclaimer... I am know expert on anything but me. But I'm happy to share any aspect of what happened to me to help anyone. This is not a journey that anyone should travel alone. I am so fortunate for my family and friends that are getting me through this.
 
 

March 8, 2011
I took some notes of things I wanted to remember and then lost the note. The things I remember are:
·        Am I now paying for my sins? I know that I am not, but it did cross my mind.
·        I don’t want to become self-centered
·        Alan Jackson sings “Standing on the Promises of God”. That’s what I want to do.
I got this email from Candy  ASAP – Always Say a Prayer. Then it said “God, Our Father, walk through my house and take away all my worries and illnesses and please watch over and heal my family in Jesus name, Amen.
Frank (friend) gave me some resources to read.
Dr. Royal Raymond Rife, Dr. Lorraine Day, Hoxey Cancer Cur, Tetrahadron.com. and I should drink Essiac tea. I just don’t like tea.
I got so many emails that were so soothing and helpful. I will be forever grateful.
(Anything in bold is written on the day of the post)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment