Monday, November 18, 2013

Being Intimate


Scripture of the Day:


Isaiah 38:20 (NLT)
Think of it – the Lord is ready to heal me! I will sing His praise every day of my life with instruments in the Temple of the Lord
 



 
April 8, 2011
 
I was reading a book yesterday. They described a sex scene. I got so horny. For 2 people that were going at it 2-5 times a week, we haven’t had any in 2 weeks. The doctor says I’m doing well, but I still can’t look at myself. I asked David the other day why it didn’t seem to bother him to examine me. He said because he loves me. So will we ever have sex again?
I got cards from Kim and Maureen today. We went to the have the dogs groomed. We stopped at the thrift store. I found a Romanian Crystal Bowl for $25. I found it online for $75.
Emily got a Breast Cancer Ribbon Tattoo. Johnnie called and let me know it was on Facebook. She also said that Lilly has a hernia. I’ll have to rethink this.
November 18, 2013
Reading what I wrote, I had to think about weather to publish it or not. It seems a little crass. But it is the truth.  It's still hard even now. I just don't feel like I once did about myself. At that time, April 8th, it had only been a few days. My scars were horrible. Maybe it will help you to know that my scars don't look nearly as bad after 2 1/2 years and yes, my husband and I did have sex again. And even as I was going through this, life went on. Lilly the little puppy I was going to get ended up not healthy. It was a disappointment.
If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with his healing touch. I know he loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment