Friday, November 8, 2013

Spending the Day Before with Family


 
Scripture of the Day:
Matthew 8: 16
And when evening was come, they brought unto Him many that were possessed devils: and he cast out the spirits with His word; and healed all that were sick.
 



March 27, 2011
We went to Golden Corral and had breakfast with Evan, Jess and the kids. It was hard to keep from crying. We were there almost 2 hours which is unusual for us. I couldn’t zip my coat and started crying and that was it. I just bawled. Now I’m looking forward to going to the airport for Emily. I’m going to have to “pack”. The bras I was supposed to get never came. I also ordered a breast collar leash for Lilly that I picked out yesterday.
I couldn’t help but notice Evan’s wedding ring today and tears came to my eyes. Dad wore that ring for 35 years. Evan and Jess celebrate their 10 year anniversary on April 9th.
We bought Emily her birthday present…a kindle, since she’s going to be here and sent Brian’s via pay pal.
 
November 7, 2013
As you can see, I visited and spent time with my family. Evan is our youngest son. He and his wife Jessica have 3 kids, Hailey, Evan Michael and Jacob. The grandkids don't really understand what's happening. We've tried to play it down. It was so important to me to notice that Evan was and still does wear my father's wedding band. My dad is in my cheering section in heaven, rooting me on. It was really good to have Emily back home also. I was emotional all day, I remember. I mean as it states, I even cried because I couldn't zip my coat?
If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with his healing touch. I know he loves you.
 
 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment