Thursday, November 14, 2013

Botanical Gardens Trip and Improvement


Scripture of the Day:
Psalm 107:20 (NLT)
He sent out His word and healed them, snatching them from the door of death.
 


April 6, 2011

We went to Botanical Gardens today to see the eagles. Their new nest isn’t as easy to see as last year. We did see one of the eagles flying around. It was a pretty walk. But I was exhausted in no time. I’ve been so cold all day.

Karen called wanting help with an IEP. I was sure I printed all the necessary documents and put them in the folder. Oh. Well.

I’m feeling better daily, though. I’ve taken less pain killers today than so far.

Evan called. He’s really moving forward with this fund-raising idea. He’s talked to Relay for Life and will talk to Susan B. Komen. His band will donate 100% of their money from a concert and is talking to other bands. I am amazed at him. He’s really into this!
November 14, 2013
I was so proud of my son and my niece. They both jumped into the Relay for Life, Race for the Cure kind of thing with both feet. They ended up with hundreds of dollars in donations for Susan G. Komen or Relay for Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment