Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Keep the Faith

Scripture of the Day:

Jeremiah 17:14 (NLT)


O Lord, if you heal, I will truly be healed; if you save me, I will truly be saved. My praises are for you alone.


April 10, 2011

Not a day goes by that someone doesn't tell me that they've said a prayer. Joyce said she mention me in church this morning. Skyped with Emily. We let her know we wouldn't come to Germany this year. Want to be 100%. I don’t want to end up in a hospital in Ramstein, Germany.

November 20, 2013
It was really  hard to decide not to go to Germany. But I couldn't fly. They were worried about my circulation and sitting for such a long period. I was having to be careful not to sit to long in case a blood clot would grow and stay in a dangerous position. Moving around prevents that. I know that this is hard if you are going through this, but keep the faith. This too shall pass.

If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with his healing touch. I know he loves you.

If you need something to do, try making some crafts. It keeps you occupied and pride in the finished accomplishment. Here are some ideas:




No comments:

Post a Comment