Thursday, November 21, 2013

Twins Fighting Breast Cancer



Scripture of the Day: 

Matthew 13:15 (NLT)

“For the hearts of these people are hardened, and their ears cannot hear, and they have closed their eyes so that they cannot see, and their ears cannot hear and their hearts cannot understand, and they cannot turn to me and let me heal them.”  (Don’t be one of these and miss out on the rewards of loving Christ).

 In honor of Breast Cancer month in October, the White House uses pink lights. I have to go and see this one year. I don't live that far away.


November 21, 2013

I have to break from the norm here just a bit. I wanted to share a story that I saw on facebook. It's of these twin sisters that both were diagnosed with breast cancer. It had to be so hard for this for their parents and each other and their spouses. But they look like they are doing really well. I want to share their story. Please follow the link below. 
Twins Battling Breast Cancer I hope this gives you hope and courage.

If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with his healing touch. I know he loves you.




No comments:

Post a Comment