Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Please get your Mammogram

Scripture of the Day:

Deuteronomy 4:39

            Therefore know this day and consider it in y our heart, that the Lord Himself is God in heaven above and the earth beneath, there is no other.


April 21,2011

I had the worst nightmare a couple of nights ago. I still remember all of it. I have refused to share it with anyone that knows I had a nightmare. David knew right away. I cried for myself over this. I will not ever forget this one. How could we conceivably dream about doing something that we would never do in real life? 
People are still sending me cards. I have gotten 3 this week.

November 26, 2013
I still don't want to share this dream. But you may have dreams of your own with the stress and the medications and such. Understand that they are normal. Unless you dream regularly, they should go away. Mine did. If you are not reading this as a breast cancer survivor or patient, please get your mammogram. 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer. I looked over at my Facebook page and realized that out of all the people available for me to chat with, two will be diagnosed with breast cancer based on that statistic. Get your mammogram because early detection will save your life.

If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with his healing touch. I know He loves you.

Special Needs: Adoption Journeys of an Older Couple This book is by my brother-in-law. He and my sister have adopted 3 special needs children. If you or someone you know are considering adoption, please consider a special needs child. They need forever homes, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment