Friday, November 15, 2013

Get out of the House.

Scripture of the Day:
 
Proverbs 3:8 (NLT)
            Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones.
 
April 7, 2011

Today’s out will be to Portsmouth Naval Hospital. I’m kind of nervous. And again this morning, I can’t get warm.
November 15, 2013
If you haven't read any of my other posts, after surgery, we tried to get out of the house every day. It was our way to keep my spirits up. My outing this day was back to the hospital for a check-up. Those kinds of things take on a whole new meaning when this happens to you. A lot of things take on a whole new meaning, now. Sometimes, I feel like I'm crying "wolf". But knowing what I know now, I just can't ignore anything. If something else turns out to be wrong with me, I want to find out early! Early detection of the breast cancer saved my life. If you have not done so, please talk to your doctor about scheduling you next mammogram.
If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with his healing touch. I know he loves you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment