Monday, November 4, 2013

You Have a Cheering Section

Scripture of the Day:
Jeremiah 17:14 (NLT)
O Lord, if you heal, I will truly be healed; if you save me, I will truly be saved. My praises are for you alone.
 
 
 
 
March 23, 2011
I think I’ve pretty much decided that one of the black puppies is going to be Lilly. (Ebony’s puppies). I watched another Joel Osteen sermon last night. This spoke to me too. He said that there were “bleachers” in heaven and all the saints of old are up there rooting for me as well as loved ones who went to heaven before me, Dad, Grandma Robbins, Grandma Hayes, Jerica, Isabel, and family members I never met. What an encouraging thought! My grandfathers, Mr. and Mrs. Lee (our next door neighbors that I miss), my friend Donna.
I go to see the plastic surgeon today – one more time (before surgery anyway). One more time of “put this on, open in front”. I have heard that phrase so often now. David and I actually laughed when the nurse gave me my hospital gown.
Brian and Tammye told me that I was acting more like myself now that all the decisions have been made. Rosie was relieved when I told her what stage I was in. I don’t realized the number of people I touch and how. It just amazes me.
 
Nov. 4, 2013
The story that Joel Osteen told about our having a cheering section in heaven still keeps me going. I just think about and see those that I love up there jumping up and down  and cheering when I pass another hurtle. It's such a heart warming thought for me even after 2 1/2 years.  You just don't realize how many are affected by your disease. It still is amazing to me how many people think of and pray for me even still. You are definitely no alone. If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with his healing touch. I know he loves you.
Amazing Grace by Celtic Woman May this song help you as it helps me.
 
Teeny Tots Treasures - I maintain two blogs. You may find this one of interest on a lighter note. The crafting that I do has also kept me sane.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment