Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Only 3 More Days


Scripture of the Day:
Matthew 4:23        
And Jesus went about in all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
 
 
March 25, 2011


It’s my last day at school. Mr. Woodley hugged me and told me I’m on prayer chains at his church.  I told him I was doing this for my mom, daughter, sister and granddaughter and any one else that may have to go through this. When people tell me about including me on prayer chains, I always walk away and cry. It’s 6:30 AM and John sent me a text saying “have a blessed day”. I realized I’ve heard from him more in the last 2 or 3 weeks than in the last 2 or 3 years. I feel his growth in the Lord. Now for other family members. Lord, please let the ripple affect go.

I got a wonderful card from Veska and a great hug from Crystal and Ron. Veska thinks she has stage 4 but she hasn’t been diagnosed and I didn’t know Crystal had MS. I’ve been so selfish and oblivious up to now. Shame on me.

I didn’t sleep to well last night. In a dream I laid in the waiting area like I did for the biopsy only instead of the IV in my hand it was in my knee. How bazaar is that?

Emily gets to come home.
November 6, 2013
I have said this over and over. You are not alone. I am still amazed and I'm told that I have never been taken off these prayer lists. In fact, as I meet new people for whatever reason, I get added to new prayer lists.
You can't really do this in place of your daughter, mother, granddaughter or anyone else. But I wanted to be a role model in case one of them has to go through this. I want them to realize their inner strength and know that they are also not alone.
I remember how happy I was that my daughter was able to come home from Germany. I really miss her a lot being so far away. But looking back, she really didn't have to come. I'm glad she did, though.
If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with his healing touch. I know he loves you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment