Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Able to Drive Again.

Scripture of the Day:

Deuteronomy 4:39

            Therefore know this day and consider it in y our heart, that the Lord Himself is God in heaven above and the earth beneath, there is no other.


April 22, 2011


I drove my car to the vet to pick up Angel’s records. It’s been almost a month since I've driven. I wanted someone to know where I was. So I called Mark’s and Tuesday answered. She asked me to call back when I got home. It occurred to me how sweet that was. It didn't hurt to steer. But I hadn't had any Motrin yet.  I did take some when I got back.  Its 2:00 and I've only had one dose.

November 27, 2013

I remember being able to do things that I took for granted. It was frustrating not to be able or allowed to drive. I was so proud of myself. Angel was one of our Cocker Spaniels and our vet wasn't that far away. But I was so glad to be driving again.

If you are making this journey as I am, may God bless you with his healing touch. I know he loves you. 

Special Needs: Adoption Journey of an Older Couple this book is by my brother-in-law. He and my sister have adopted 3 special needs children after their own had grown. If you are considering or know someone considering adoption, consider a special needs child. They need forever homes. too.


No comments:

Post a Comment